Pentium Hydro is currently seeking Driller Assistants for upcoming scopes. We are looking for candidates who are production-driven with a strong commitment to Health & Safety, and have a strong team focus. The successful candidate will work a roster consisting of 2 weeks on/1 week off.
About the Role:
- Conducting daily pre-start equipment checks
- Assisting with routine maintenance
- Assisting with mixing drilling mud’s/ fluids/ chemicals/ cement
- Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and a hazard free work environment
- Setting up/ dismantling/ moving drill rigs and equipment
- Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools
- Assist to set up/ dismantle/ move rigs and associated equipment
- Conducting and completing necessary safety paperwork and processes
- Current Australian HR Drivers Licence – mandatory
- Current Forklift Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Right to work in Australia
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including alcohol and drug test
- First Aid Certificate
- Secure, Load and Unload Goods & Cargo
- Work Safety at Heights
- Mechanically minded
- A resident of WA as flights are only provided from Perth.
- Prior drilling and mining experience is not essential but preferred
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to join a dynamic drilling operation that recognises achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and are based in Perth, Please apply with a Cover letter and CV / Resume to below.